Are you successful in converting your business development time and funds into contracts? Deciding where to invest your limited business development budget is never easy. AVISTA can help. We can help answer the questions -– WHAT, WHEN, and WHERE to bid. We assist with the gathering and analysis of market and competitor data to aid in decision making. We help clients map their competencies and strengths, develop a strategic plan, identify and investigate potential targets (your pipeline), analyze markets and the potential competitors, refine the target, and capture the work.
- Business Development, Customer Engagement, Teaming Partner Development, and Bid Strategy
- Knowledge of Government Regulations, Laws, and SBA (Small Business Administration) and GSA (General Services Administration) programs
- Requests for Information (RFIs) and Sources Sought Responses
- Market and Competitive Intelligence
- Due Diligence Support
- Teaming and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and Contracting Teaming Arrangements (CTA) Development and Negotiations
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Information Requests, Review and Analysis of Data for Capture, and Proposal Support